The Technical Committee is responsible for preparing technical reports and documents for agency projects such as construction specifications, professional services agreements, and funding agreements; administering the bid process and ensuring compliance with regulations and established policies and procedures. The technical committee has a broad range of duties performed, independent judgment exercised and the writing skills necessary to translate complex ideas and material into clear, concise language.
Objectives of Technical Committee:
- To identify responsibility or to report results of complex inspections or test in a construction.
- Evaluation and Investigation of different construction cases.
- Prepares clear and concise technical reports for building defects, repairing and maintenance.
- Resolve construction specifications with engineering plans, environmental regulations, and other statutory requirements.
- Develops ability to produce clear and professionally presented technical reports.