Public Relation Committee
The Public Relation Committee is responsible for the development of a good relationship between the UAE Society of Engineers and its members, the local and international associations, and the government and private entities in the UAE.
Public Relation Committee manages the continues flow of information between the UAE Society of Engineers and its public. They represent the UAE Society of Engineers in the different activities and events that includes speaking in the conferences, representing the society in the exhibitions, working with the press, communicating with the government sectors, different associations, the general public, and as well as the employees.
Public Relation Committee makes strategies and campaigns on how to alert and educate the public about UAE Society of Engineers as the core of providing education, professional training courses and international examinations and giving awareness that UAE Society of Engineers is a non-profit government sectors who provides excellent service to the engineering sector, private and government entities and to the public.
Objectives of Public Relation Committee:
- Developing a good relationship between the UAE Society of Engineers and its members.
- Creating a good relationship between the UAE Society of Engineers and the different associations in the UAE.
- Giving awareness about the latest developments, activities and achievements of the society to the community.
- Maintaining and Protecting the UAE Society of Engineers reputation.
- Presenting a favorable image of UAE Society of Engineers to the public.